Thursday, July 24, 2014

Just an "I'm Back" Ramble Really!

Wowzer!  Nearly two months since my last post!  That's crazy.  And not in a good way.

We were away up in Cairns in early June for my husband to compete in the Ironman with the Shining4Sharn team.  If you have not seen Sharn's ahhh-mazing story, you can watch it here.  Despite the relentless rain, I would live that day again and again a million times over, it was so inspirational and SO emotional to see Sharn and the team fulfill her dream to become an Ironman.

I have read a lot of late that planning and organisation are two very well honed skills of 'successful' people.  I put that in inverted commas because I understand success is different things to different people.  It is even many different things just to me.  My point being that I can say I have been busy over the last couple of months, hence my absence, but it is really just a lame excuse.  Yes I have been busy.  However, I could have planned time into my schedule to blog, and just haven't.  Even though I have missed blogging terribly and wanted to.  Go figure.  I know, my mind amazes me as well!  I really do feel like a slow learner at times, but at least I am getting there...I think.

I find I can plan and feel oh so organised when I do and even prouder of myself when my days go according to said plan.  Like yesterday.  Bliss.

Then comes the goals.  Of course, successful people also set goals.  Mine?  I am still working on the execution.  I am going to do a separate post offering an update on my goal setting (now that we have reached the halfway mark of the year) and the challenges I am finding, so stay tuned for that one!

Just a short and sweet post today.  I'm happy to let you know I haven't dropped off the perch, I'm still loitering about the place.

It is time to head off however, my schedule for today says so!

Have a great day y'all!







No comments:

Post a Comment